High Yield Variety White Brinjal Hybrid Seeds / White Eggplant
White Brinjal hybrid seeds from Shashi N Gautam Web shop.
- Its shape is like an egg. No wonder it is also called white eggplant.
- Weight of brinjal is up to 80 grams.
- High yield variety.
- Easy to grow in home kitchen garden.
- Grows equally well in ground and pots.
- It tastes less bitter, creamier and denser with delicate flavour.
- plant can grow a little over 3 foot.
- Resealable pouch pack for home kitchen garden.
Ideal weather for growing White Brinjal
- White Brinjal is moderate to warm weather plant.
- Seeds can take 7 to 10 days to germinate when the temperature is 15°C to 35°C.
- The best temperature range to grow it is 20°C to 32°C.
- If you are in living in North India, you can start it in June, July and in November.
- For, Rest of India it is grown year round.
How to grow a White brinjal plant?
- We can grow it in Grow Bags and in the ground too.
- Its sprouts are thin and delicate like tomato and chilli sprouts, so it is better to raise its sapling.
- Saplings grow up to 2-3 inches in a month’s time.
- Transplant the one month old sapling in grow bags or in ground.
- For getting maximum yield, plant should get at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Plant flowers and fruits after two months of transplanting.
- White Brinjal plants need frequent and balance nutrition containing NPK and Micronutrients.
- We get best yield using Organic Fertilizer like Seaweed Fertilizer and Micronutrients Fertilizer.
- Spraying of liquid fertilizer like All In One Plant Tonic and Chelated Micronutrients Mix improves flowering and flower to fruit conversion.
Under the best of growing conditions, White Brinjal can live and keep fruiting from one to three years.