Fertilizer For Root Growth
Ever thought of how important roots are for a plants health?
You must be using some fertilizer for improving your plants’ leaves and stems but what about the roots?
Shashi N Gautam Root Mate Root Fertilizer has been made especially for plant roots.
What are the Benefits of Root Mate Fertilizer For Root Growth?
- Increases the growth of healthy white roots in the plants.
- With healthy roots, the plant is able to take all the available nutrients from the soil.
- Improves stem branching in the plants.
- Improves bud formation in the plants.
- Improves the pH level of the soil.
- The plant’s overall health improves and better flowering and fruiting is ensured.
How to use SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter?
- Use it in evening only, when the temperature is much cooler.
- SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter can be added to soil mix.
- SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter can be added to the top soil of existing plants.
- SnG Plant Root Growth Fertilizer can also be added to Vermicompost Tea, Mustard Cake Tea or teas made with other fertilizers.
How much Fertilizer For Root Growth can be added & at what frequency?
- Add 10 grams per pot when making a soil mix for a new plant.
- Add 10 grams per plant in the top soil of an existing plant being grown in a pot/container. Repeat this process every 3 months.
- For making Fertilizer Tea, add 10 grams of plant root development fertilizer per liter of water along with the other fertilizer.