Micronutrients Fertilizer For Plants Extra Potassium
Tired of your plants producing only a few Flowers, Fruit, or Vegetables? Any amount of Compost and Care not changing the situation? This could be because of a micronutrient deficiency and our Micronutrients Fertilizer For Plants is just the product for you!
Benefits Of Micronutrients Fertilizer For Plants
Try Micronutrients For Plants and witness the change in your plants as they:
- Get healthier in a short period of time.
- Reach their genetic potential.
- have a much Improved Quality of leaves.
- Produce a higher number of flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
How to use Micronutrients Fertilizer For Plants?
For plants growing in soil beds
- Mix in the topsoil around the base of the main stem and water the plant thoroughly afterward. Then cover the soil with organic mulch. Feed the plant before every flowering and fruiting season and also after harvesting it.
For plants in pots / Grow bags
- Mix the topsoil at least once a month. If the plant is in the process of setting of fruits, it should be added twice a month.
How much quantity of Micronutrients Fertilizer can be given per plants?
- For small-sized plants: 25–30 Grams per application
- For medium-sized plants: 50 Grams per application
- For large-sized and/or fruiting plants: 100 Grams per application
Micronutrients Fertilizer Composition?
- It contains all essential micronutrients, which are extracted from organic matter using the latest technology.
- It is an Organic Plant micronutrient fertilizer that also contains Macronutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and extra Potassium (NPK).
- This micronutrient-rich Potassium fertilizer is suitable for high-yielding flowering, fruiting, and vegetable plants.
- Major fruiting plants like Mango, Guava, Grapes, lemon, etc. and vegetable plants like Bottle Gourd (lauki), Bitter Gourd (karela), Mirch, Shimla Mirch (capsicum), Cucumber, Tomato, etc. all benefit greatly from our Micronutrients plus fertilizer and show excellent results after use.
How Micronutrients For Plant works?
Every plant needs three major macronutrients, which are Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium, and other micronutrients like Boron, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, molybdenum (Mo), chlorine (Cl) to grow healthy and bear flowers and fruits.
The soil, especially potting soil usually loses micronutrients and quality NPK over time. In the absence of quality micronutrients, the plant may look green and full of leaves but it will have a very poor flowering and fruiting ability.
Micronutrients fertilizer with NPK provides both the macro and micronutrients needed by the plant, and its use results in the plant reaching the peak of its health, and having a much higher flowering and fruiting rate. It can also be used in combination with vermicompost or any other type of organic compost and seaweed extract.
Mix it in the topsoil around the stem and see the magic happen in just a few days of time. Shashi n Gautam Kitchen Garden’s Micronutrients Plus Extra Potassium fertilizer is guaranteed to be pure and fresh without any form of adulteration.