Yellow Zucchini Seeds Online
Yellow Zucchini is a warm weather crop that can easily be grown from seeds in both pots and soil beds.
It grows well in temperatures ranging from 15°C to 35°C and the seed to harvest time falls somewhere between 45 to 60 days.
In the moderate climate of south India, it can be grown year long. One plant per person will be sufficient for a steady supply of Zucchini.
Buy Yellow Zucchini Seeds Online from Shashi N Gautam Web Shop | F1 Hybrid seeds.
- Orelia Squash Zucchini Seed – 5 Nos
- High yielding variety.
- Produces Shiny Yellow Zucchinis.
Yellow Zucchini Seeds Online Home Garden Pack Price: Rs.49/- per pack
How to grow zucchini from seeds?
- Zucchini Seed germination takes up to 7-14 days when temperature is between 25°C-35°C.
- Seed to harvest in 55-60 days in cold weather.
- Seed to harvest in 45-50 days in warm weather.
- Sow seeds at a depth of about 1 inch.
- In a soil bed, keep a distance of about 18 to 24 inches between each plant or one plant per grow bag / pot of 10-12 inches.
- In ideal weather, sow the seeds directly in the soil.
- If you want to start early, you can raise saplings separately, transplanting them when the weather is ideal.
- Under ideal conditions, the Zucchini plant flowers in 30 days.
- Fruits will set in 40 days.
- Plants can grow up to a height of about 1 to 3 feet.
- As Zucchini grows and produces quickly, it requires a good amount of quality nutrients.
- Add a good amount of compost to the soil mix. Put few tablespoons of any complete fertilizer like Seaweed or Micronutrient Fertilizer in the hole before transplanting the zucchini saplings in it
- Sprinkle a thin layer of neem khali over the topsoil and mix well to safeguard sapling against various soil-borne pathogens.
- Fertilize with any ready to use complete fertilizer every two weeks.
- Zucchini grows well when soil pH is between 6 to 6.8. Adjust it d required.
- Keep the leaves dry to prevent fungal diseases.
- If you live in an area where plant insects are a problem, a weekly spray of neem oil will help.
If you love adding Zucchini in your soups and pasta dishes, you can grow organic yellow zucchini from seeds at a fraction of market price.
We have all that you will need to grow organic Zucchini from seeds at home.