Cauliflower Seeds Online / Phool Gobhi Beej
- Phool Gobhi / Cauliflower is a Cool Weather Plant.
- Snow White Colour.
- Large size. Weight up to 1200 – 1500 grams.
- Medium Self Blanching variety. Protects the Gobhi / Cauliflower curd from turning purple due to exposure to sunlight.
- Cauliflower Seeds Ideal Germination Temperature: 20° to 25°C.
- Ideal Temperature: 22°C
Plant life: Single Harvest. Requires sunlight for six hours or more.
Water Need: Likes moist soil but not waterlogged soil.
Crop Time: Sapling transplant to Harvest time: 70 to 85 days.
Soil Mix: Garden Soil with lot of compost / Vermicompost.You can add Organic Fertilizer like Seaweed Green + Micronutrients Fertilizer to improve soil fertility.
Easy to Grow for gardeners with some experience.
Phool Gobhi / Cauliflower Disease and Prevention
- Phool Gobhi / Cauliflower plants growing in Kitchen Garden can easily get infested with leaf eating caterpillar and fungus disease or whole plant can wilt due to root rot.
- There are various chemical and biological medicine which are used to control these disease and infestation but for our kitchen garden grown vegetable we recommend organic method.
- Use Neem Khali in soil mix. Add Neem khali to top soil of pot once every month.
- Spray Neem oil every week as a preventive measure.
How to Grow Phool Gobhi / Cauliflower from Seeds in Kitchen Garden
- Phool Gobhi / Cauliflower can be grown in Gamla and Grow bags.
- A ten inch Grow Bag or pot is enough to grow Phool Gobhi / Cauliflower.
- Phool Gobhi can be sowed directly to grow bag, and its sapling can be transplanted too.
Buy Cauliflower Seeds Online at Low Price from Shashi N Gautam Web Shop.
1.5 KG Cauliflower from Archana Bansal ji Rooftop Garden
Hybrid Cauliflower Seeds from Shashi N Gautam Web Shop