Wheatgrass Powder 100 Grams Bottle
Maybe you want to add Organic Wheatgrass Powder to your list of daily health supplements or just want to try it after hearing the buzz around it, or have been advised to take it by a medical practitioner. Whatever the cause, you can always trust us to provide you with fresh, 100% Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Certified Organic Wheatgrass Powder.
Why is our wheatgrass powder the best wheatgrass powder in India? Well,
- It is made by manufacturers who have been pioneers in growing and converting wheatgrass into wheatgrass powder on a large scale for the last two decades.
- It is made from fresh wheatgrass that has been grown in organic farms in operation since 1998.
- It is hygienically processed into wheatgrass powder in an ISO:22000 and GMP certified unit.
- It is premium in quality and also gets exported to various International markets in Europe, North America, the Middle East and others.
- The manufacturing unit was the recipient of ‘Best Export Oriented Unit’ award in 2014 from Govt. of India.
Buy Girmes Wheatgrass Powder from Shashi N Gautam Web Shop
We sell Girmes Wheatgrass Powder online,
- Pack size 100 grams bottle containing 30 doses.
- 100% natural, organic certified and gluten-free product.
- Green powder with a particle size that ranges between 67-72 microns – adding valuable fiber to your diet.
- Free from any harmful Heavy Metals or pesticides or allergens – 100% safe to consume.
- Doesn’t contain any added flavors, preservatives or artificial colour.
- Contains 13 enzymes, 6 vitamins, 12 minerals and chlorophyll – provides all nutrients needed by our body in a single dose
Wheat grass powder price:
Wheat grass powder is available in 4 pack sizes at an economical price.
- Single 100 Gram Bottle – Price ₹.500/-
- Small Family Pack of 2 – 100 Gram bottles – Price ₹.950/- You Save ₹.50/-
- Economy Pack of 4 bottles – Price ₹.1660/- You Save ₹.340/-
- Super Saver Pack of 6 bottles – Price ₹.2400/- You Save ₹.600/-
We offer discounts on the above given prices from time to time.
It’s always better to consume fresh stock, so you should order whichever pack suits your consumption pattern/frequency best! Expiry of Girmes wheatgrass powder is one year from date of manufacturing.
GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF* ON ORDER TOTAL ABOVE ₹.999/-
Free Shipping: Free Shipping for Orders Value above ₹799/-
How to Use Wheatgrass Powder?
Add a leveled spoon (spoon provided in every bottle) to 275 ml of lukewarm water and consume on an empty stomach.
Avoid eating anything for at least 1 hour after drinking wheatgrass juice for better absorption of its nutrients.
However, it does have an overpowering taste. Those who dislike raw organic wheatgrass powder taste can mix it in a smoothie or juice.
Mixing it with an ingredient that has a stronger taste, like pineapple, may make it more palatable.
Other options include mixing it with milk or adding honey to it.
What benefits does consuming wheatgrass powder have?
Wheatgrass Powder Benefits:
Though netizens and promoters of wheatgrass claim it can cure everything from the common cold to cancer, many of its purported benefits have not yet been proven and need more human trials.
But as a consumer and grower of wheatgrass since 2006, we can confidently say that wheatgrass powder does improve your overall health and helps your body respond well to any medical treatment you might be undergoing.
Many have also experienced their bodies responding better to dieting and exercising.
Here we have listed some of its uses and perceived benefits:
- Complete Nourishment–Superfood Supplement
Wheatgrass is a Superfood. It contains a whole range of nutrients like iron, magnesium, proteins, vitamins A, C, E, K, and B complex, phytonutrient, calcium, chlorophyll and enzymes. This amazing combination of nutrients is why wheatgrass can provide complete nourishment and many therapeutic benefits to our body.
- Cleans Our Body
Wheatgrass powder contains nutrients like chlorophyll, etc. that help rid our body of stored toxins and impurities. Chlorophyll in particular has been known to support healthy liver function and detoxifying the human body. Cleansing our body of such impurities then increases our energy levels and improves our overall health.
- Prevents Oxidative Stress
Wheatgrass powder contains many substances that act as antioxidants, so consuming it helps to maintain a balance between the number of free radicals that our body produces and the antioxidants needed to reduce these toxic byproducts. An imbalance of these two in the human body causes Oxidative Stress, which is cell and tissue damage. Long-term oxidative stress in our body can then cause us to develop a range of chronic conditions like cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. Uncontrolled oxidative stress can speed up the aging process.
- Beneficial for people suffering from anemia
Wheatgrass is a wonderful source of iron and chlorophyll and both, when taken orally, help increase one’s haemoglobin levels. This is especially beneficial for people suffering from anemia.
- Wheatgrass Powder for Weight Loss
A Study done on Rats, which was published in 2014, suggested that consuming wheatgrass might help aid weight loss. Rats that consumed wheatgrass extract gained less weight and had fewer obesity-related complications than those that did not. Human and animal studies have found that substances called thylakoids in wheatgrass and other green leafy vegetables may increase one’s satiety and aid in weight loss.
- Helps in Building Immune System
The high nutritional value of wheatgrass helps build a strong immune system, which in turn keeps our body healthy and free from disease.
- High Fiber Content
Wheatgrass Powder also has a high fiber content, which helps to keep the gut healthy. Consuming Foods with a high fiber content also gives relief from constipation and promotes healthy and regular bowel movements.
Buy Best Organic Wheatgrass Powder Online in India at a Low Price from Shashi N Gautam Web Shop.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wheatgrass Powder
Organic wheatgrass powder is made from wheatgrass sprouts also known as jware (ज्वारे) in Hindi.
8 to 10 days old wheatgrass shoots harvested at the splitting stages are used.
Now, you must be wondering when is wheatgrass considered to be at the splitting stage? Wheatgrass or Gehu ke Jware (गेंहू के ज्वारे) is considered to be at the splitting stage of its growth cycle when a single blade or leaf is about to split or branch out into two leaves.
Wheatgrass should be harvested when it’s at the splitting stage, as that’s when its nutrient content is at the highest. If left to grow, the wheat plant then starts using these stored nutrients to facilitate further growth.
Organic fresh wheatgrass that was grown without the use of any chemical fertilizers or growth promoters is used.
Then wheatgrass is dried naturally in shade without the aid of heaters.
Once it fully dry, it is cold ground into powder.
The entire process from growing to drying to processing to packing is done under best of organic farming practices.
And that is how the best wheatgrass powder is made.