Ever thought of how important roots are for a plants health?
You must be using some fertilizer for improving your plants’ leaves and stems but what about the roots?
SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter has been made especially for plant roots.
What are the Benefits of SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter?
- Increases the growth of healthy white roots in the plants.
- With healthy roots, the plant is able to take all the available nutrients from the soil.
- Improves stem branching in the plants.
- Improves bud formation in the plants.
- Improves the pH level of the soil.
- The plant’s overall health improves and better flowering and fruiting is ensured.
How to use SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter?
- Use it in evening only, when the temperature is much cooler.
- SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter can be added to soil mix.
- SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter can be added to the top soil of existing plants.
- SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter can also be added to Vermicompost Tea, Mustard Cake Tea or teas made with other fertilizers.
How much SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter can be added & at what frequency?
Add 10 grams per pot when making a soil mix for a new plant.
Add 10 grams per plant in the top soil of an existing plant being grown in a pot/container. Repeat this process every 3 months.
For making Fertilizer Tea, add 10 grams of SnG Plant Root Growth Promoter per liter of water along with the other fertilizer.