SnG Garden Spray Pressure Pump with a 1.5 Liters Tank.
Light Weight Plastic Body with a Brass nozzle.
Suitable for spraying Neem oil, Liquid Fertilizers, and other Liquid Insecticides and Pesticides.
Easy to operate. Easy to Clean.
How to Use SnG Garden Spray Pump?
Garden Pressure Protection Pump operates on the pressure created with pressure piston provided on the top of the pump lid.
Fill the Pump up to 80%. Leave the upper 20% of the Pump empty for building up of air pressure.
Build up the pressure inside the pump by pulling up and then pressing down the piston given at top of the lid till it becomes difficult to operate the piston.
Now the Garden Spray Protection Pump can be used for spraying till the pressure lasts inside the pump. Build the pressure again to operate the pump a second time.
How to Care for Garden Spray Protection pump?
This Garden Pressure Pump does not come with any Warranty but it can last long if used with care. Here is how you can make its life longer.
- It needs to be cleaned immediately after spraying Neem oil or any other chemical. If not cleaned immediately, the Neem oil or Chemical can disfigure/loosen the rubber washer in the piston and pressure can not be built inside the pump due to loosening up the washer.
- Do not drop the Garden Spray Pump especially when it is filled up.
How to Clean Garden Spray Protection Pump?
To prolong the life of the garden Pressure Protection Pump after spraying Neem Oil or some other fertilizer or Pesticide it needs to be cleaned immediately.
- Empty the liquid in the pump and fill it with 500 ml of plain water.
- Shake the pump to clean the inside of the pump body.
- Build the pressure in the pump and spray all of the water out. It will clean the inside of the piston and the piston washer too.