All Season Dolichos Hybrid Bean Seeds
Dolichos beans is also known by various other names like Hyacinth bean, Indian bean, Seim Bean.
Dolichos Bean Seeds from Shashi N Gautam Web Shop
- Bean up to 15-18 cm long and 3-4 cm wide.
- Busy plant that can grow up to 2.6 foot.
- All season plant. Grows in summers too.
- Seed to harvest in a little over two months.
- Plant bears fruits till five months.
- High yield variety.
How to grow Dolichos beans?
- Soak the seeds in warm water for 12 hours.
- Under warm weather (temp. above 21°C) directly sow the seeds in grow bag or in ground.
- Its saplings can also be raised and transplanted under favourable weather condition.
- Use a 12 inch or bigger pot.
- Place the plant in a sunny area where it gets a minimum 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Add up to 50% compost / Kitchen compost in the soil mix.
- For healthy plant and higher yield use of Seaweed Fertilizer.
- For better flowering and fruiting, spray the plant with All In One Plant Tonic and Chelated Micronutrients Mix.